Our Returns Policy
If you purchased the item from any of our stores (Move Mobility Wolverhampton, Leicester Mobility or A M Care Mobility) you have 14 days to return only unused items or equipment still in their original packaging or condition for a full refund.
- Returns must go to the original store of which the item was purchased. We can’t accept returns at any other branch.
- By signing the purchase agreement for a Mobility Scooter, Rise & Recliner Chair or Adjustable Electric Bed, you agree to our returns policy.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition with all necessary packaging (if applicable), we reserve the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s) or packaging.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that have been specially made or adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect. For incontinence products a refund can only be granted if you haven’t opened the outer packaging/wrapping.
- Mobility Scooter Returns: If there are no electrical faults, manufacturing issues or any other technical issues with your item, you will not be eligible for a refund. The mobility scooter may be purchased back by Move Mobility but this will be at our Pre-Owned rate OR a restocking fee of up to 50% of the sales price. Note: Once a brand new mobility scooter has been purchased and used, this is no longer a brand new item and cannot be returned as one.